As of 2016, we have switched over to the new Canon EOS 1D X Mark II gear. This includes the:
We are using the DJI 2 Phantom Vision gear for aerial photography. This includes:
We are learning to use the Lytro Illum. This includes:
- Lytro's new Illum Light Field Camera
Cameras used include, but are not limited to:
- A Camera EOS-1D X Mark II fitted with a 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens,
- A Camera EOS 1D X fitted with a 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens,
- A Canon EOS 5D Mark II fitted with a 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens, and the Canon Speedlite 580-EX II flash
- a Canon EOS5D fitted with a 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens,
- two Motorola Droid Bionics used by Sandipan and Dhirja, and now a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
- two BlackBerry Tour 9630s used by Sandipan and Dhirja,
- a Canon PS TX1,
- a Casio EX-Z850,
- a Panasonic DMC-FZ50 fitted with a Leica 35-420mm f/2.8-3.7 lens, now used by Suchismita,
- a Sony HDR-UX7,
- scans from medium format film taken in Suchisman's used Yashica-Mat 124G dual-lens reflex camera,
- Suchisman's new Olympus PEN E-PL1 camera,
- Suchisrit's new FujiFilm FinePix XP20 underwater camera,
- an Olympus C8080W and
- a SONY DCR-TRV30.
These albums include photographs taken on 120mm and 35mm film by Sandipan and Dhirja since 1978. There are also scans of family photographs from before that time line.
Negatives (35mm and 120mm) scanned by Canon CanoScan 8800F, MP Navigator EX1.0. Prints scanned commercially.
Cameras used include: